Detalii loc de munca
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are seeking a curious, intuitive, and self-motivated communicator to support internal communications on channels, content creation and campaigns for Allianz Technology SE.
This role requires excellent communication and project management skills, relationship building, problem solving and communication skills. The role would suit a detail-orientated people person with a passion for internal storytelling and connecting employees.
- Manages all communication activities around a key strategic area of the business to present and maintain a positive image internally
- Develop the communication strategy and implement internal communication strategies with regards to content, tools, channels, timelines, etc.
- Develop and distribute templates and materials on various communication channels
- Develops and leads an effective communication plan and ensures appropriate communication for designated projects and activities in line with the overarching corporate communications strategy
- Preparing, compiling and creating content for internal communication, . composing, editing, and producing communications for internal target groups including, but not limited to presentations, scripts, intranet articles, internal wiki articles, e-mails etc.
- Manages and constantly improves communications processes to ensure smooth running and every more effective results
- Writes internal articles, organizational announcements and develops internal communication presentations, also assisting other areas as needed
- Contributes to internal events with content from area of expertise and provides general support al support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Fluent English written and spoken; other languages a plus
- Strong Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel
- Knowledge of communication platforms and channels
- Relevant work experience in . communications, social media, PR, event management etc (2 to 5 years’ experience in corporate internal communication )
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Experience with a wide range of digital communication tools and channels
- Technological savvy
- Creative and curious
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.