Communication Business Partner
The Communication Business Partner for Bayer SRL is a member of the Communication team. He/she should contribute to the execution of the communications strategy for Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health Divisions in Romania, as well as the Corporate Social Engagement programs for the Country Group.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Business Partners Pharmaceuticals RO and Business Partners Consumer Health RO:
- Accountable for all communications activities in country or country group (quality and cost), excluding tasks like marketing communication or congress management;
- Based on the divisions’ goals, develops and maintains relationships with media contacts and drive positive media coverage on the company through proactive media relations activities such as press releases, media events, contributed articles, speeches, story pitches etc.;
- Internet and Social Media – Strategy and Clearance for Consumer Health social media channels, governance of Internet activities for Pharmaceuticals & Consumer Health divisions;
- Active participation in the Communication WG for ARPIM;
- Active participation in Communication WG for RASCI ;
- Support in crisis communication – according to the Crisis manual, supports in crisis management as a Business Partners for Pharmaceuticals/Consumer Health.
2. Secure the implementation of consistent Corporate Social Engagement programs in the Country Group and global reporting.
3. Budget – is responsible for managing the projects budgets for the projects which are in his/her exclusive responsibility.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Journalism, Communication or related studies;
- At least 3 years’ experience in working in the area of Pharmaceuticals and/or Consumer Health communication (client or agency);
- Very good PC literacy: MS Office, and Internet;
- Very good writing and presentation skills in local language;
- Fluent in English;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to details.
- Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethical and work environment;
- Dynamic and involving job;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Company benefits package;
- Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 15 November 2017
Reference Code: CPL Communication BP
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 15 November 2017