Communication and Office Manager
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Ubisoft Craiova is looking for a Communication and Office Manager. You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment and to acquire professional experience.
- Takes care of the office administration duties
- Prepares requisitions for general administration needs
- Supports the financial accounting department on the following:
- Prepares and manages all the primary documents for studio operations in Craiova
- Prepares and sends the cash estimates file for validation within agreed deadline;
- Implements locally the travel policy and provides the corresponding justifying documents for the spent amounts; supports the employees in preparing their travel documentation and sent needed documentation to the interested parties on a timely manner and in compliance with the company’s deadlines;
- Implements the contracts flows and other documents conformity;
- Collaborates with Bucharest departments in an efficient and proactive matter in order to assure a smooth work flow and avoid blockages;
- Supports the annual inventory for the local studio(fixed assets , inventory items);
- Supports local HR on very administrative tasks
- Prepares all supporting evidence for environmental reporting
- Delivers any other required task within the role accountability
- Implements all communication events in Craiova
- Economic studies (graduate or in progress);
- Strong Excel knowledge;
- Attention to details;
- Willingness to learn new systems and further knowledge;
- Fluency in English;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment & effective organizational skills;
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy is imperative.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- Medical services to keep you safe and sound
- Meal tickets to use them wherever you want
- Recreation room
- Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week
- Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad
- Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun
We are Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its 25 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.
Acest job nu mai este activ.