Detalii loc de munca
Commodity lead buyer
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Our site in Romania is specialized in the manufacture of molded parts, shaping and assembling fuel tubes. We are looking for people ready to respond to this challenge in order to enlarge our team and continue to satisfy our customers pledged to our present and future success.
Join AKWEL team for a global opportunity in Purchasing team, based on our plant in Timisoara (Ghiroda, Calea Aviatorilor, Timis):
From this role you will be responsible for building-up and controlling your supplier base and optimizing the purchases from your portfolio in compliance with the rules and objectives of the Group (quality, cost, delivery, quantity);
- Consolidate the Group’s needs within your scope and anticipate their evolution;
- Analise the markets, monitor new technologies and transmit the information to internal department (Sales, Design department, Innovation);
- Manage your supplier base on the defined geographical zone (design, performance review, contractual aspects );
- Conduct a wide sourcing, with cost structure analysis, by technology. Also, you will conduct the first business with a new supplier;
- Anticipate « low cost »sources which can be used in development;
- Negotiate with key account suppliers integrating the feedback from all process contributors ;
- Allocate markets according to the proposal of the Project Buyers (previously validated by the Regional Purchasing Director);
- Provide reporting according with the defined terms;
- Guarantee best economic performance coordinating Cost reduction action plan in link with Buyers as well as insure that all levers are used (technical, QCD workshop, resourcing...);
- Bring support to the Buyer in case of roadblocks with your suppliers.
Qualification & Experience:
Technical education (engineer) reinforced by 10 years minimum Purchasing experience in automotive industry on the Commodity (Electronic parts) you will have to manage.
- Good listening skills, persuasive, relationship skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and concise, autonomous,
- Ability to coordinate in a functional position,
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office,
- Proficiency in English,
- French language can be an important advantage
- Expertise in purchasing techniques (consultation, negotiation, business follow-up),
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the various specialties included in the “Purchasing Management” process (project, quality, logistics, accounting).
- Must have a general knowledge of different aspects of a business (management, manufacturing, etc.) in regards to supplier relations.