Middle (2-5 ani)
Primary purpose of position:
In multiple locations, the Analyst will directly report to a Purchasing Manager. The Analyst will act as the primary support for the Purchasing Manager by preparing required documentation and analyses for supplier meetings, negotiations, presentations for sourcing events, project implementation and for budget and actual versus forecast reporting.
- Provide assistance to the Purchasing Manager for the development of commodity strategies, sourcing activities and project implementation.
- Research materials and suppliers to develop an expertise related to the commodity supported.
- Prepare required documentation for supplier meetings or negotiations.
- Prepare presentations to management for sourcing events.
- Attend meetings as required to support or represent the Purchasing Manager.
- Prepare and send RFQ/RFIs for commodity projects.
- Maintain consistent communication with suppliers to ensure RFQ timelines are met.
- Interface between suppliers and engineering/operations/marketing to answer any questions related to RFQ documents.
- Perform financial analysis of RFQ results to determine overall cost competitiveness.
- Make sourcing recommendations based upon RFI and RFQ results.
- Evaluate blocked invoices and resolve discrepancies related to price or quantity differences.
- Ensure invoice issues do not adversely affect supplier relationships.
- Identify opportunities to improve invoice process between supplier and FM AP to reduce total number of blocked invoices.
Job requirements / Competencies:
- Why did you chose to apply to this position?
- What do you think that makes you a suitable candidate for us?
- What motivates you in your professional life?