Commercial Support with German (part time)
2-4 Strada Gara Herăstrău, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Schneider Electric is the global leader in energy management and automation. With revenues of €25 billion in FY2014, ouremployees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Act as an entry point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned country: greetings, Log Interaction, Identification of Customer. This will involve resolution for the majority of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within the company. Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Post sales – product return (RMA); order management, invoice, deliveries
- Provide basic technical support to customer and escalation of more technical queries
- Pre sales – Price and availability, giving a catalogue reference, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce, knowledge management
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional support to customers. Establish a strong and professional relationship with assigned accounts and contacts while assisting the relevant sales team to increase revenue and market share.
Identify new business opportunities, define and quote product from customers’ requests, coordinating with relevant Quotation, Sales or Marketing contact for special prices. Communicate to relevant sales people.
- Provide first level general support pre-sales and post-sales, mail and electronic to customers and partners or assure a proper escalation to the first level technical support: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer question on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self service tools
- Responsible for answering e-mails, web based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs
- Responsible for incoming telephone calls (when necessary)
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives
- Provide support to the customers for commercial, technical and logistic returns product
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints
- Proactive information communication
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details
- Actively create/modify CRM and knowledge databases
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications
- Participate in the interaction centre’s continuous improvement process
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing
Your skills will include:
- Education: High School or University studies in a technical field
- 2-3 years of experience are requested
- Fluent in English and German
- Previous experience in customer support or sales is desirable
- Previous experience in the electrical field is an advantage
- Ability to multi task (logging queries while speaking with customers)
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Capacity to learn basic technical concepts is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly
- Previous CRM experience an advantage