Commercial Finance Junior Manager
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Purpose of the role
- Support the delivery of sustainable growth and create value as part of the area centre of expertise throughout the key focus areas of resource allocation management;
- Translate tactics into plans and budgets, providing commercial insights relating to future performance in terms of investment resource allocation;
- Monitoring the evolution of actual numbers and provide insightful information on their position versus plans, budgets or previous periods;
- Support budget holders with insightful information and technical support for developing and input the quarterly forecasts in the reporting systems.
- Provide structured and insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data in order to support and facilitate strategic commercial decisions.
The job holder will need to ensure process compliance so that source system data is complete and accurate as well as adhering to policies, procedures and accounting standards.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of reporting and analysis in order to provide value added, commercially focused insights to the Marketing function;
- Accurately executes and supports the implementation of the strategy and tactics through:
- Provision of high-quality financial information, analysis and commercial insights to support the liaison with Marketing function
- Developing and delivering insightful financial analysis showing the commercial implications of decisions and helping the Area Finance team and Brand marketing / Trade Marketing teams get approval for commercially viable business cases, budgets and investment proposals
- Sharing insightful information to support the Resource Allocation;
- Build strong financial and commercial awareness;
- Country Specific reviews of holistic Marketing Investment to support company's tactics in terms of Resource Allocation;
- Implements best practice and effective internal financial planning processes and controls in line with business needs;
- Supports the stakeholder engagement between Finance, Marketing, Legal and external affairs function, Sales Planning and Insights and specialized finance functions as required;
- Be the key point of contact for the local teams and for the Global Business Service provider;
- Ensure market adherence to SOX, Internal Controls, Reporting and system related submissions;
- Prepare and deliver financial information for Company Plan, Forecasts and Actual results in line with timelines, company procedures and controls;
- Analyse variances and do financial modelling to accurately reflect the impact of proposed strategies on the operating results of the business and to support informed business decisions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Degree educated with professional finance qualification in progress (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Relevant experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of other functional areas, . Brand & Trade marketing
• An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and external parties
• Ability to handle large volumes of information and present it in an accurate and relevant format
• Problem solving ability is essential
• Ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines