Commercial Executive with English (Finance)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Role, Purpose, and Scope
Independent contributor with no people management responsibilities.
- To provide commercial support, visibility and consistency across our Open Book Contracts (Circa 6 contracts with a combined value of >£10m rev)
- To maintain commercial models to measure and report profitability against outlook
- To populate and support management of Client facing Open Book Financial Templates
- To become a subject matter expert on our Open Book Client Contracts and the Xerox costs that need to be recorded within each
- To support the Account aligned Commercial Manager and the Commercial Manager aligned to the Open Book Contracts with the information they require to manage each Client
- To provide reporting and feedback required across all Open Book Contracts to support Open Book Accounting strategy and future model design
- To attend Client Calls where necessary to support client understanding of the numbers
- To own the documentation and update of commercial processes applicable to open book contracts
- Supports his/her manager in delivering their responsibilities and liaises with internal cross functional teams.
To support the Open Book Commercial Manager in the provision of open book contract reporting and analysis. Including:
- Monitor and report P&L performance against business case expectations
- Monitor and report P&L performance against Client Open Book expectations
- To understand Xerox’ contractual obligations regarding open book accounting with our clients
- To support the completion of financial models that track actual profit performance against client open book expectation
- To populate each client open book accounting model
- To ensure costs that do not get reported in the P&L (SAG costs) are accurately reported in the client open book models
- To suggest improvements around cost allocations to ensure we maximize benefit for Xerox and our clients
- To calculate and provide accrual information for any client rebates due through open book contracting
- To support the Client Facing Commercial Manager with the MI and analysis that they require
- To support Client Meetings (by phone) where requested by the Open Book or Client Facing Commercial Manager
- To provide MI and reporting analysis to support our overall Open Book Accounting policy and relationship with Crown Commercial Services
- Production and analysis of other MI as required by the business
- Support one-off projects as required by the business.
- To support development and own documentation of commercial processes applicable to open book and to assist in ensuring documentation is kept up to date.
- Be a proactive contact for auditors, providing all information and backup as required.
- Contributes to business case creation in line with lessons learned from reporting on open book contracts.
Background, skills, experience and qualifications
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- A good knowledge of general accounting practice
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP systems - preferred
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Very good verbal and written communication skills – including English to a fluent level
- Able to communicate effectively with Customers in English
- Ability to work across a variety of departments and functions to achieve objectives
- Ability to travel
- Process ImprovementPlease apply only in the nature specified.
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.