Commercial Customer Support with Slovenian
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Act as an entry point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned country: greetings, Log Interaction, Identification of Customer. This will involve first call resolution for the majority of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within Schneider Electric. Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Pre sales – Price and availability, giving a catalog reference, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce,knowledge management;
- Follow up on Leads generated from marketing activities;
- Post sales – product return (RMA) and escalation of more technical queries; order management, invoice, deliveries.
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Primary Support to customers. Establish a strong and professional relationship with assigned accounts and contacts while assisting the relevant sales team to increase revenue and market share.
Identify new business opportunities, define and quote product from customers’ requests, coordinating with relevant Quotation, Sales or Marketing contact for special prices. Communicate to relevant sales people.
- Provide first level general support pre-sales and post-sales, telephone, mail and electronic to SE customers and partners or assure a proper escalation to the first level technical support: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer question on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self service tools;
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, web based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs;
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives;
- Provide support to the customers for commercial and logistic returns product;
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints;
- Proactive information communication;
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
- Actively create/modify knowledge database;
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications;
- Participate in the interaction center’s continuous improvement process;
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns.
- Acts as back-up for the colleagues who offer customer service support in the same language when they are not in the office and/or for the colleagues who offer support in a different foreign language in English when they are not available.
- Education: Associate’s Degree requested, Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Fluent in English and Slovenian;
- Croatian or Serbian is a plus;
- Previous experience in customer support or sales is desirable;
- Working electrical knowledge an advantage.
- Ability to multi task (logging queries while speaking with customers);
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
- Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly;
- Previous CRM experience is an advantage.