A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Our client is a local group of companies, mainly acting as a well-known brand in the retail industry (food products, electronics, home appliances, fashion, shoes, toys, accessories, etc.). They aim to expand their network as well as their range of products which is now overand therefore looks to strengthen their commercial team.
For the expansion plans of the company, the jobholder will ensure the support for the Marketing & Purchasing Director with admin and marketing related activities.
The position is based in Bucharest.
- Assist the Marketing & Purchasing department in the daily activities;
- Provide administrative assistance for the Marketing & Purchasing Director (agenda, organize internal and external meetings, organize travelling & accommodation);
- Filter and sort the department’s correspondence, according to the internal procedures;
- Ensure the proper activity flows inside the department;
- Progressively take responsibility of personal projects in purchasing or/and marketing areas;
- Collection & storage of all the necessary information from the field;
- Draw up reports and data analysis, on a regular basis or on demand;
Job based competencies & requirements:
- University degree, preferably in Economics or Administration;
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) – previous experience in operating complex tools/databases is a plus;
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, in a professional and accurate manner;
- Energy and enthusiasm, with a keen interest in marketing & retail;
- Analytical skills;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks effortlessly, even under pressure;
- Time management; anticipates needs & strategic planning;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build solid relationships with stakeholders, including management, staff, external partners;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism;
- Responsible, reliable, loyal;
- Integrity and common sense;
- Emphatic and tactful in all interactions; diplomacy;
- Flexible and adaptable.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected will be contacted.
- 1. Ce doresti sa regasesti la un nou loc de munca?
- 2. Ce te-a atras din anuntul nostru si te-a determinat sa aplici?