College Course Advisor for the UK
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Reashore, based in Cluj, is recruiting for one of England's largest private colleges. Our partner delivers executive education courses and postgraduate degrees to students worldwide. We are looking for highly motivated Course Advisors who will manage the pipeline of prospective applicants. This role provides an exciting opportunity for individuals who enjoy working with people and who can deliver an excellent level of customer
What you will be doing:
- Calling and emailing potential learners.
- Providing individually tailored advice to prospective customers.
- Updating internal reports with details of daily activity and output.
- Liaising with internal departments to answer queries about student enrolment and funding
- Collating relevant information required by Management and other departments.
- Providing outstanding customer service with all customers and stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Working to achieve or exceed set KPIs.
About your skills:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Excellent telephone handling skills including strong listening skills.
- Outgoing and extremely confident personality.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage your workload independently.
- Able to work in busy high volume and targeted environments.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel.
The working timetable is 11:00-20:00 Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary plus monthly bonus
- Health insurance
- Training and coaching
- Great team spirit
- Development and career progression
- Is your English at C1-C2 level?