College Course Advisor for the USA
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Reashore, based in Cluj, is recruiting College Course advisers for a client who delivers higher education and postgraduate degrees to international students enrolled at their colleges in America. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to promote a wide range of learning portfolios to potential students (via telephone and e-mail) and to manage the pipeline of those students from the initial contact, through the application process until the payment of tuition fees and final course enrolment.
Successful applicants will be able to achieve targets, organise their day-to-day work and meet the following objectives:
- Provide individually tailored advice to prospective students.
- Consult students through the complete application cycle from the initial conversation through to finalising and closing the application to study.
- Explore possible career paths for students to follow and match that chosen path to a specific educational course.
- Advise students about the American VISA process.
- Provide outstanding, timely and efficient support to all students and stakeholders.
- Encourage students to choose courses provided by our colleges.
About your skills:
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills which include professional credibility, relationship building and influencing – ‘customer comes first’.
- Highly developed persuasion skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and confident.
- Organised and self-disciplined with a high-level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
The working timetable is Mon-Fri 11:00 - 20:00.
Potential to build a long-term career with a progressive company:
- Competitive salary plus bonus .
- Health Insurance.
- Great team spirit.
- Training and coaching.
- Development and career progression.