Collections Officer with Greek
Entry (0-2 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
See if you’re the right fit for the job?
- You are fluent in Greek and English;
- You communicate easily;
- You are a team-player;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload;
- Previous experience in Collection/Cash Application, having a transactional role in OTC area- would be a plus
What will you do?
- Manage a collection portfolio through:
- Collection calls, escalation and issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Email communication
- Dispute resolution
- Recommendations for credits/write-offs
- Participate in client and customer conference calls;
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments;
- Responsible for regular forecasting and status reporting for portfolio;
- Respond to all requests for accounts receivable information or analysis to the client;
- Communicate and follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly AR reports;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with the involved departments.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings
- Grown in your career with the support a mentor
- Be part of a team that feel more like a family
- Receive attractive benefits package: public transportation offset, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, library subscription (Bookster)
- A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance. We also organize many sports and volunteering activities.