Collections Analyst with German skills
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash and collects accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. Ensures payments are collected in a timely manner and resolves issues and disputes that prevent customer payment.
- Negotiates down payment with customers and company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
- Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for the company and customer.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Preferably 2-4 years of experience in collection, order management or customer service
Knowledge and Skills:
- German skills,
- English skills, advanced.
- Intermediate written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Intermediate accounting knowledge.
- Intermediate problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Intermediate prioritization skills.
- Intermediate understanding of the company's order management process.
- Advanced understanding of the company's dispute management process.
- Intermediate understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.