Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, germană, franceză
Collections Analyst with French or German Language Skills
Timely cash collection of customer accounts, assessing credit worthiness, minimizing bad debts and ensuring contract compliance and/or recommending legal action.
- You will assist in the collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts.
- Collect overpayments from current and former clients.
- Work with departmental managers to eliminate root cause of overpayment.
- Interfaces with sales support, accounts receivable, and directly with the customer to determine the ability to pay, communicate contractual specifications, and enforce remedies in reconciling accounts.
- Manage portfolio of accounts including delinquency, write-offs, credit memos, and additional interest.
- Conducts pre-sale credit risk evaluation, prepares recommendations, and makes credit approval decisions on new accounts.
- Recognizes deteriorating credit situations recommending and implementing solutions.
- Prepares collection reports.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and analytical communication skills.
- 2 year experience in contracts, finance, leasing, or equivalent.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- We are looking for: French or German- speaking candidates.