A little about us:
Ixia was acquired by Keysight Technologies Inc. in 2017. Keysight helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence, offering the most precise electronic measurement solutions in the industry. Keysight employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
Specific Job Description:
In this role, you will be in charge of developing and deploying enterprise collaboration tools to meet customer’s needs, increase customer experience and promote broader utilization of these collaborative platforms across the enterprise in order to enhance the user experience and employee productivity.
General Job Description:
A large area of focus will be to implement Keysight’s internal online collaboration strategy and expand tool utilization by cultivating a sense of community, interaction and engagement with the employees.
Help lead the design, architecture, development, integration, implementation, security and support of Keysight Technologies’ collaboration environment; including visioning for future roadmap, preparing scope documents and project plans, and designing and implementing best practices to ensure company investment in technology is consistent with their business objectives.
Identify, qualify, recommend and support solutions for collaboration and plug ins to increase end user productivity and collaboration.
You will work in a globally distributed & diverse team together with other experienced collaboration experts who know the collaboration requirements in their respective area, region & culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365 (Application Usage, Admin and Architectural tasks)
- In-depth knowledge of Social Collaboration tools (Yammer, Facebook, Twitter, IM apps.)
- Experience in tool evaluation and selection; implementation for collaboration and video web streaming
- Experience in developing effective internal communications, supported by strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience in delivery and service management of global information technology services.
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects.
- High degree of flexibility, independence, initiative, and detail orientation
- Understanding of business concepts (ROI, budgets, planning)
Keysight is an equal opportunity employer