Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Discover ING Software Development Center
ING Software Development Center is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 300 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Data is a game-changer. It’s all around us. Implementing a uniform approach as to how we manage data throughout the bank allows us to enhance the customer experience, lower IT operational costs, and swiftly and correctly report to external regulators.
Data management can help our customers and our organization unlock new potential and realize our shared vision of becoming a next generation digital bank.
- Responsible for the platform enabling BI solutions used in ING’s Group Services
- Using Agile SCRUM principles to deliver, maintain and extend the data analytics & reporting platform
- Actively involved in platform automation and orchestration, both from a technical standpoint and a process point of view; focused on establishing and managing Cognos Analytics
- Being in charge for the reliability of the platform
- Proactive in formulating and managing processes, defining how a reporting solution can use the platform, identify risks and issues
What you bring to the team
- 5+ Years experience as Cognos BI Developer, building frameworks and reports
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Python, ETL Tooling ( DataStage )
- DWH experience would be considered a plus
- Experience with Linux / Unix
- Experience in dealing with large quantities of data (and performance tuning)
- Experience in setting up monitoring with the ELK (Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana) stack BI tooling
- Experience with designing predictive monitoring would be considered a plus
- Ability to translate requirements
- Experience with pair programming, automation
- Passionate about data insights
- Excellent written and spoken English skills