Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are currently looking for a bright young graduate (IT /Computer Science or related) or an experienced enthusiast to analyze software source code and binary files for copyright infringement issues and related security vulnerabilities.
This is what we expect from you:
• You are able to read Source Code and can investigate dependencies between software components
• Open Source and Open Source community related knowledge
• You should be able to use command lines in tools within GNU/Linux area and perform software customization (for example in Java, C++, Web Services etc.)
• Customer oriented and independently working; open minded in the aspects of team work but also beyond• Advanced English language knowledge
• Ideally 1 year of experience in software development, software quality assurance, software testing, or similar as well as German language knowledge are a major plus.
As a new member of our constantly growing Open Source consulting team, you will take part in interesting and various projects around the Open Source software, applied within the industrial area. Starting with the selection of the matching software architecture and up to securing licensed product deliveries - all this and more will be part of your day-to-day work. Furthermore, you will handle the development of Open Source strategies, analyze code using specialized tools, use Open Source training programs and several other areas like Inner Sourcing.