Cobol Analyst Developer
Domain:Banks - Financial Institutions
Level: junior, middle, senior
Short company description
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• More than 1 years’ experience working with Cobol, AS400 and SQL
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
• Structures the technical solutions options
• Investigates the technical IT systems interconnection possibilities
• Determines the estimate term required for the application implementation during the technical design, programming and testing stages
• Develops the technical solution based on the business review in cooperation with the Business Analyst
• Drafts the technical description documentation
• Performs unit testing
• Promotes the application at each implementation process level (IT testing, Business testing)
• Provides support in the application promotion from the testing/acceptance environments in the production environments
• Ensures the support required during the testing process
• Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
• Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines
• Ability to work well both independently and as a team member
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related technical disciplines
Languages: Good written and verbal English skills, French is a plus
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team
Vauban is an innovative and growing Business processes & IT services company. Continuously looking for new talents, Vauban delivers IT services and newest business solutions for main companies in the region. Working with top 100 premiums companies in several industries, Vauban is leading projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining Vauban, You will be part of a successful team composed of Romanian and international competences, that will allow you to evolve your career and to succeed your projects.
With Vauban you will work in a challenging and stimulating environment, where professional and personal development go hand in hand.
Once you join our team, various key-benefits are at your disposal:
Diversity of missions – in Romania and/or abroad
A career in Vauban makes you benefit from continuous new experiences. Every new project is a chance to benefit from new experience, to develop your knowledge’s curve and to contribute positively to its success. The diversity of the projects will guarantee a rich and comprehensive career with exposure to the latest technologies. You will progress not only by learning from other team members, but also by sharing your knowledge and know-how.
A broad range of Premium clients
You will perform missions with Top 100 Romanian and international companies. Vauban delivers several innovative projects with latest technologies.
A positive environment
You will work within a professional and dynamic team where you can be responsible of your achievements, in a work life balanced environment.
A challenging learning environment
Vauban provides several training programs by giving access to learning environment and documentation. Transversal methodologies will help you to perform your skills. A Senior Consultant is responsible for following your own achievement of several KPIs.
For more than 6 years of activity on the Romanian market, Vauban have been proven a continuous sustainable and healthy growth. This long-term growth is the result of our Clients loyalty, driven by the Vauban capacity to deliver clear added-valuable services in the market.
Social & sportive life
Every month Vauban organizes at least one event with all teams. These events are an opportunity to socialize and share good times with your colleagues.
Vauban promotes the participation to some sportive events (associations, tournaments, cross, sports).
Workshops are done in new places, outside Bucharest.