Regarding the Education, Knowledge, and necessary Qualifications, the person we are looking for:
- Electro-mechanical studies or knowledge;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Driving licence B Category.
In what concerns the Work Experience, our best candidate has:
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position;
- Minimum 1 year of experience working directly with end customers.
As a Person, we are looking for someone who:
- Has very good communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Has planning and organizing skills;
- Is a good team player;
- Is solution and action oriented;
- Is independent;
- Has availability to an extended program;
- Has willingness to travel;
- Is honest and reliable.
The CNC Service Technician’s Main Responsibilities will be to:
- Install and commission the CNC Machines;
- Provide warranty service, repair service and maintenance service in the field for the company’s clients;
- Comply with procedures and technologies of work;
- Collaborate with all departments involved.
Our client, Teximp, is a multinational company with the headquarters in Switzerland, specialized in the sale and service of CNC machine tools: lathes and machining centers.
Please send me your CV on IntegraHR web page and I will contact you, if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.