CNC programming Engineer in Sample Production I ID - TSR
Sample Production role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts. The CNC programing engineer is responsible for:
* CNC programing in PowerMILL by Delcam for jigs and devices designed to support the assembly processes in the Sample Production Timisoara;
* Coordination and execution of devices in accordance to the specific design and manufacturing constrains on a 3 axis CNC machine;
* Plans and schedules own tasks. Tracks and reports status of tasks and activities when required by project manager or direct management. Proactively reports any foreseen risk to design or timeline;
* Provides presentations of activity and design solutions when required;
* Ensure timely, clear and assertive communication with suppliers, internal customers, test laboratories and manufacturing, in order to achieve the required results.
* Pursues learning activities that focus on products and technologies. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering field;
* 2-3 years professional experience in CNC programing;
* Knowledge of milling processes and tools;
* Knowledge of tolerances, standards and technical drawings;
* Knowledge of specific materials suitable for milling process;
* Planning and reporting;
* Ability to learn and adapt to changing and various situations;
* Very good communication skills;
* English – medium.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.