Cloud Transformation Technical Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a top 10 Software company. Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and overorganisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. We acquired a top development and consulting organisation in Romania, Timisoara and are looking to recruit talent to go on our exciting journey.
The Access Group is setting up a new Cloud Transformation Services business unit (CTS) exclusively focused on helping our customer’s move to the Cloud and realise the benefits of moving from our on-premise applications to the Access Workspace Cloud.
- You have a logical, technical mindset, tenacious attitude, and good problem-solving skills.
- You will need to be resourceful, pay great attention to detail, work accurately and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Members of this team can take initiative, be proactive and own and manage tasks through to completion.
- We have strong relationships with the product, accounting, support, marketing, sales and development teams who we work with daily, so this is a great place to deepen your understanding of a fast-growing SaaS business.
- The ability to communicate well, build relationships and work as part of a broader, very busy team is A drive to ensure each customer receives an excellent service and the ability to deliver intuitive and engaging training sessions over the web are essential.
- Availability to travel to UK for comprehensive training and experience.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Transition existing customer’s data and systems
- Converting, upgrading and migrating databases and systems
- Working closely with the Onboarding Team and Product
- Being agile and responsive during the conversion process and reacting and eliminating issues as they arise
- Production of high-quality scripts, routines and procedures and training documentation
- Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis
- Build effective working relationships with our internal teams involved in the migration process
As a well-rounded Cloud Transformation Technical Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
Qualification & Skill Requirements – Essential
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Math or Sciences
- A passion for delivering high quality technical services
- Demonstrate an aptitude for technical work (SQL, databases, programming)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- Be proactive and foresighted.
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- Some programming experiences
- An understanding of relational databases
Skill Requirements - Desirable
- System configuration experience
- Data manipulation and importing
- An understanding of SQL and able to write simple queries
- Software Testing or QA work
- Experience of working with or exposure to web technologies
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to make you successful. We will help you carve out your career path. You will enjoy lots of training both in the UK and in Romania to accelerate your career.
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow, you will enjoy a fun environment on top of our standard benefits.
Become part of our amazing Access family!