DevOps / Cloud System Engineer (f/m)
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Salariu net pe luna
18000 - 33000
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Resideo is looking for a DevOps Engineer with Cloud experience.
The Cloud System Engineer in Resideo (formerly Honeywell Homes) will be able to own the cloud infrastructure, build an infrastructure-as-code environment while also being able to monitor overall systems and infrastructure health to help the company continue advancing their innovation. The successful candidate will have the cloud and DevOps culture embedded in their work habits. This role will help drive these practices in the overall transformation of operational support.
- Maintain public cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS)by using at least one of the Cloud technology Azure, AWS or IBM
- Build and Maintain cloud infrastructure automation (IaC) by using Terraform, or ARM templates, or CloudFormation;
- Write code and build systems to improve performance and operational efficiency of services
- Build, delivery and deployment by using modern technologies like Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes or similar;
- Deploy and maintain existing database infrastructure ( . MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra, MS SQL
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields, and equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on working experience with at least one of the public cloud platforms Azure, AWS, IBM, GCP - ideally having a certification for Azure or AWS.
- Proven experience with running and/or managing large infrastructure services with multiple availability regions
- Fluent English (written and oral) is required
- Public Cloud (Azure ,AWS, GCP) Certifications – Professional level preferred
- Comfort with both Linux and Windows administration
- Background with scripting technologies : Powershell or Bash or Python
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging systems (. Nagios, ELK stack, Prometheus, Splunk, Zabbix or similar).
- Employment in a strong, well known international company and part of a global team
- Unlimited access to online training
- Working remotely
- Wide range of benefits - meal vouchers, private medical coverage, phone stipend
- 26 days of vacation.
- How long is your experience with Cloud technologies?
- Which technologies are you familiar with? AWS, Azure, Terraform, Docker...