Cloud Support Engineer with German/French
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, germană, franceză
Cloud Support Engineer
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and fun team while learning your way around the latest in cloud technology?
Do you want to learn the complex world of Cloud and Servers?
Do you like to work hard and game hard?
If yes, this is the team for you!
What we need from you:
- Fluency in English and one of the following: German, French
- Diploma / Degree holder or pursuing Bachelor Degree Courses
- Knowledge of Windows clients is preferable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of messaging clients is preferable but not mandatory
- Previous Technical Support or Customer Support experience would be an advantage
- Pleasant and positive attitude
What we can give you:
- Opportunity to learn cutting edge new cloud technology! We will provide the training programs, you just show up
- We can teach you about how client server infrastructure works, messaging technology, Exchange, Active Directory, Outlook and the Office package, Windows Server, DNS, Skype, Shareporint and One Drive
- Great new career path
- Opportunity to interact with a variety of people from around the world
- A relaxation are equipped with Ping Pong, Pool and Xbox
- Attractive benefits package (Meal tickets, Health Insurance, Reimbursement for Sports activities etc)
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
What you will do:
- Understand the newest and most complex cloud technologies (SAAS)
- Take customer tickets by phone or by email and handling technical issues through efficient use of materials provided
- Update the data base and create the technical documentation with resolved cases details (solving mechanism, explanations etc.)
- Use the virtual lab in order to reproduce the customer issue and test different scenarios
- Work with technologies like Exchange, Active Directory, Sharepoint, Skype for Business
- Keep in contact with customers, make sure the right expectations are being set
- Educate the customer on product usage
- Collaborates effectively with other colleagues and other teams (training, quality, etc.) to achieve the performance indicators
- Prioritize customer experience
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
- Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.