- Implementing cloud technologies (preferably AWS)
- Perform cloud migrations (preferably to AWS)
- Build proof of concepts in a cloud environment (preferably AWS).
- Designing cloud architectures
- Working with diverse IT landscapes – hybrid environments, multiple technologies from different vendors
- Working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- 2 years + of experience with implementing cloud technologies
- Successfully finished the Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science is a plus
- Good writing skills (. IT documentation).
- Advanced English skills
- Open to travel when needed;
- Independent way of working; self-organising
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to delegate, when necessary
- Independently develops relationships with peers in the firm
- Proactively contributes with knowledge in his area of expertise
- Ability to deliver IT presentations and demos
- Flexible approach
- Willing to tackle topics outside his/her area of competence
Nice to have:
- AWS or other cloud technologies (Microsoft or Google) certifications
- German language knowledge
- Experience with IT service management processes
- Experience with business proposals, contracts, or due diligence
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm Wide and Regional level training
- Between 21-23 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organisations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page