Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for delivering, maintaining, and optimizing the Cloud Infrastructure (CI) Platforms to support and enable the operations of Cloud modules and solutions. This role is responsible for providing Cloud Infrastructure/network-related level two and level three incident and problem management, supporting BUILD team automation , support Cloud Assessment requests, monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the operational availability, and performance of the Cloud Infrastructure against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Monitor and maintain Platform/infrastructure/network performance, capacity and availability, providing 2nd and 3rd level of support for the resolution of infrastructure-related incidents and problems
- Support Build team to solve issues related to the CI workflows and providing 2nd and 3rd level of support
- Support the CI-Self Managed Customers, providing 2nd and 3rd level of support
- Work with Cloud Infrastructure (CI) platform to forecast and right-size long-term capacity and performance requirements, iterating regularly
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Systems analysis in Software Defined data Center (SDDC)
- Infrastructure & Network automation workflows (vRealize Automation & vRealize Orchestrator)
- Network knowledge and network management experience in large scale Datacenter environment (NSX)
- Infrastructure & Network automation and configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- VMware Validated Design (VVD)
- Virtualization and infrastructure technologies (VMware, Xen, KVM, Docker)
- Infrastructure and IT management frameworks, such as ITIL and COBIT
- Infrastructure & network event monitoring, incident, and problem management
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools
- Database technologies - RDBMS, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL, Cassandra, Spark, Redis, Mongo,etc.
- At least two or more programming and scripting languages(Ruby, Python, PHP)
- Capacity & Scalability Management in Software Defined data Center (SDDC)
- Experience of current and emerging virtualization, infrastructure, and cloud and containers technologies and architectures, such as Windows, LinUX/UI, AWS, Azure, Openstack, Docker etc.
- Experience of configuration management and automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt etc.
- Experience working closely with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and with teams leveraging DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?