Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Your day to day:
The Cloud Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for delivering, maintaining, and optimizing the Cloud Infrastructure (CI) Platforms to support and enable the operations of Cloud modules and solutions
This role is responsible for providing Cloud Infrastructure/network-related level two and level three incident and problem management, supporting BUILD team automation , support Cloud Assessment requests, monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the operational availability, and performance of the Cloud Infrastructure against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Monitor and maintain Platform/infrastructure/network performance, capacity and availability, providing 2nd and 3rd level of support for the resolution of infrastructure-related incidents and problems
- Support Build team to solve issues related to the CI workflows and providing 2nd and 3rd level of support
- Support the CI-Self Managed Customers, providing 2nd and 3rd level of support
- Work with Cloud Infrastructure (CI) platform to forecast and right-size long-term capacity and performance requirements, iterating regularly
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Systems analysis in Software Defined data Center (SDDC)
- Infrastructure & Network automation workflows (vRealize Automation & vRealize Orchestrator)
- Network knowledge and network management experience in large scale Datacenter environment (NSX)
- Infrastructure & Network automation and configuration management tools, . (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- VMware Validated Design (VVD)
- Virtualization and infrastructure technologies, . VMware, Xen, KVM, Docker
- Infrastructure and IT management frameworks, such as ITIL and COBIT
- Infrastructure & network event monitoring, incident, and problem management
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools
- Database technologies - RDBMS, . MySQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL . Cassandra, Spark, Redis, Mongo,etc.
- At least two or more programming and scripting languages, . Ruby, Python, PHP
- Flexibility to deal with changing projects and priorities in a short space of time
- Strong creativity, analysis, and problem solving skills, with the ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Strong relationship building, persuasion, and collaboration skills that drives effective constructive feedback and support
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to distil difficult technical concepts into simple and actionable practices
- Strong time-management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple balls, and comfortable working under pressure
- Good understanding of the business capability / user journey, wider organizational goals, and desired product business outcomes
- Capacity & Scalability Management in Software Defined data Center (SDDC)
- Infrastructure and Network capacity, performance, and availability management
- Experience of current and emerging virtualization, infrastructure, and cloud and containers technologies and architectures, such as Windows, LinUX/UI, AWS, Azure, Openstack, Docker etc.
- Experience of configuration management and automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt etc.
- Experience working with programming and scripting languages, such as Ruby and Python
- Experience working closely with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and with teams leveraging DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?