Detalii loc de munca
Cloud Site Reliability Engineer
Job partial remote (timpul de lucru se va imparti intre remote si sediul companiei)
How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
As a Cloud SRE, you will deliver a future proof hybrid environment (multi-Cloud) that will allow DevOps teams to deploy applications to be used by millions of people.
What you will be doing:
- Define and implement different cloud policies (security, platform design and governance)
- Define and implement cloud resource hierarchy and IAM (Identity and Access Management)
- Performs resource utilization together with forecasting, capacity evaluations, and condition appraisals of the infrastructure
- Define, implement and maintain automation flows for Cloud infrastructure provisioning and in-life management.
- Implement the change management on the Cloud infrastructure leveraging automations tools and infrastructure as a code concept.
- Perform the engineering and operations of Cloud assets [Kubernetes-based container platforms, CI/CD tools and network related components)]
- Responsible for incident response and management and for reducing the time spent to fix problems when they arise; facilitate post-mortem reports and ensure permanent closure of the incidents
- Design and Manage the CI/CD pipelines for cloud assets.
- Perform on-call activity
- Write and review code for: automation tasks, controlling platforms (on-prem/cloud) creation/destruction, capacity management/load balancing, cost control, etc...
- Prepare runbooks to cover operational activities
- Oversee Cloud resources, including implementing and managing monitoring, fixing, testing and maintaining services, application software and system management tools
- Define, monitor and ensure the SLO & KPIs
- Support DevOps teams to define, monitor and maintain in the agreed values the “error budget” parameter (amount of downtime or lowered performance)
- Measure, test, and explore the Cloud resources; whatever is found to cause the most trouble is where work is prioritized for improvement;
- Ensure the managed environments and solutions are providing optimal reliability, availability and performance;
- Participate to the audits on managed resources
What you need:
- 2 years’ Cloud experience or on-premise virtual environments (VMware, HyperV, XEN),
- 1 year / project experience with Container and Container Orchestration technologies and products: Kubernetes, GKE, AKS
- Nice to have: Experience with Cloud based services (IaaS, PaaS, KaaS, FaaS) from GCP, AWS or Azure
- Any AWS, GCP of VMware certification will be a plus
- 1 year / project experience with Infrastructure as Code tools: Terraform, Puppet, AnsibleExperience with scripting and programming languages: Bash, Python, Go
- Good understanding of distributed systems concepts, monolithic and microservices application architecture and design
- 1 year / project experience with cloud-native technologies, CI/CD processes and DevOps practices
- 2 years’ experience in managing large scale and highly-available services in a multi-datacenter environment
- 2 years’ experience with Linux operating systems (RedHat, CentOS), storages (Netapp), and networking
- 1 year / project experience with CI/CD and versioning tools: Teamcity, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Bitbucket, Artifactory
- 2 years’ experience with observability solutions: Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentd, Filebeat, Elasticsearch, Kibana, CheckMK
What’s in it for you:
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can!