Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Required experience (configuration and diagnosis) in the following areas:
- Routing protocols (OSPF / EIGRP / Static)
- High availability protocols (VRRP / HSRP)
- Access lists (ACLs) / Firewall Filters
- NAT / PAT
- Loop prevention mechanisms at layer 2 (different kinds of STP)
- VLANs / Private VLANs
- Transport protocols TCP / UDP
- Intermediate knowledge with Security devices: Firewalls / ASAs
- IPSec tunneling
- GRE tunneling Required experience (configuration and diagnosis) in the following areas:
Not mandatory but a plus:
- Familiarity or experience with industry cloud offerings such as Rackspace, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and SoftLayer
- Familiarity with automated cloud network and server provisioning
- Operating system experience: Unix / Linux / Windows
- Hands on with Juniper / Checkpoint / Netscaler / Vyatta / F5 devices
- Familiarity or experience with Geo Load Balancing
- Familiarity or experience SAN devices
- VMWare / ESX Hypervisor
- VPNs: DMVPN and SSL VPNs
We are seeking skilled network professionals to support IBM Cloud Managed Services clients and data centers. This position is a highly technical role featuring elements of network architecture, design, and support. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies and IBM / client environments. For this position we are looking for a team player candidate that could provide assistance to our clients with an excellent English communication skills.
- Provide layer 4 network support in a multi-vendor environment (Cisco, Juniper JunOS, Brocade Vyatta)
- Coordinate troubleshooting activities with other teams for Operating Systems (Linux, Unix, Windows), DBA's (SAP, Oracle) and other shared infrastructure applications (SMTP, DNS, LDAP).
-Coordinate with IBM project managers for network on-boarding activities in support of customer activations.
- Work along with multiple ISPs and our clients in order to provide solutions and implementation assistance for IBM's datacenters.
Each person in the team performs the following tasks:
- Enable communication over specific layer 4 ports.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Work together with other teams (ie: Linux, Windows, Database, SAP, among others) to implement and resolve connectivity issues
- Setup all the configuration needed to onboard new customers
- Work together with different ISPs and customers to implement and fix communication issues between our customers' networks and IBM
- Help with audits and reports related to the network
- Execute software upgrades
- Work with hardware vendors / providers to fix complex configuration issues / bugs, and hardware failures