Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Bulevardul General Vasile Milea, București
- Good knowledge of routing, switching, VLANs
- Experience with virtual environments
- Experience with configuring Vyatta devices or similar
- Experience with configuring Linux network components: interfaces, bridges, bonding
- Experience with Linux scripting
- Advanced English skills (read, speak, write)
Nice to have skills:
- Advanced network skills: routing protocols, load balancing
- Experience with debugging and optimizing Linux processes
- Advanced knowledge on Linux network packet processing
- Experience with automating configuration deployment
Network engineer, in charge with developing, testing and maintaining network in cloud environments.
The position is for someone who will identify necessary network changes and implement them via automation. The environment will be including the physical and virtual (SDN) network.
The tasks are ranging from standard network device configuration, to automating network configuration, debugging and optimizing.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00 + on-call as needed or off-hours interventions