Cloud Services-Migration Engineer (Linux)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
If you want to be a part of our multinational team you will have the opportunity to work in a highly challenging and rewarding environment. We are offering you the chance to take a step forward in your career. The mission of our partner is to provide customers with a seamless and secure solution to their global business needs. The Bucharest Centre is a client oriented organization with specific technologies and a dedicated team of professionals. The Center’s capability in terms of resources has increased exponentially in 2007. Furthermore, new technologies have been introduced and more partnerships have been agreed upon, both with international companies as well as with universities. Our partner is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We guarantee a stimulating working place, experienced team and a couple of friends.
- At least 3 years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (advanced administration and troubleshooting) - Level 4/5 at a minimum;
- Experience with PERL and shell scripting (bash) - Level 3/5 at a minimum;
- English: proficient (understanding, speaking and writing) - Level 4/5 at a minimum;
- Hands-on experience building and migrating OVF/OVA images;
- Ability to monitor, report progress and achieve agreed deliverables;
- Ability to document, certify, present and hand over (knowledge transfer) his/her work results;
- Good hypervisor experience - VMware, KVM;
- Experience in software development, including Agile;
- Experience with databases and middleware products;
The candidate would be part of a team delivering a bare metal recovery and migration solution in support of large customer workloads (physical to virtual/cloud, virtual/cloud to virtual/cloud).
He/she would be part of a large global team of highly skilled professionals supporting client on-boarding onto a complex Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud solution. Candidates must be available to occasionally perform planned off-hours workload migrations per approved change/maintenance windows and transition plans, as well as off-hours interventions for high severity incidents when needed.
- Perform server migration from source (traditional or cloud) to target environment (cloud) using custom tools and processes.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and problem remediation during the migration process.
- Assist in root cause analysis and provide recommendations on Linux environments, tools and technologies towards improvement.
- Work with various stakeholder organizations (Architecture, Development, Test and Delivery Teams) to map requirements to design elements.
- Participate in development effort for new tool functionalities and features.
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees.
Discover our latest openings and apply for your new job via berg COMPUTERS website.