Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
The candidate will be part of a Build team responsible for a complex Cloud solution. Will contribute to the development of the continuous delivery and continuous deployment pipeline for this solution and is expected to continuously improve it, keeping it to the state-of-the-art level.
- Performing software builds for products/components developed by engineering team
- Maintaining and improving software builds and updating build automation scripts as needed
- Working with testing and development in designing and implementation of necessary automation systems, troubleshooting and resolution of build process issues
- Using state-of-the-art build technologies and industry best practices, installs the required build tools, writes the necessary software code or scripts to create or maintain the build system
- Managing the release and daily build processes to ensure timely execution, repeatability and proper distribution of build artifacts
- Collaborates and communicates with management and development partners regarding status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Experience as a build/configuration engineer
- Experience with Bash scripting or other scripting language
- Experience with a build management tool (Jenkins Server - is preferred, Rational Team Concert)
- Experience with Ant and Maven
- Experience with source control systems (Rational Team Concert, GitHub)
- Very good communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Experience with Git/GitHub is a plus
- Experience with Chef is a plus.
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Annual team building;
- Trainings and certifications.