Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Why should you join us?
At METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA we build the software and digital solutions that powers one of the biggest retailers in the world, Metro Cash&Carry.
The Open Platform team's goal is to deliver a self-healing, performant, secure & bulletproof cloud based platform that provides intuitive self services (such as scalability, monitoring, deployment pipelines) for any software product in Metro applications landscape.
We’re currently looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, motivated colleagues who will help us develop these cloud platform services.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between;
- Is able to code in a variety of programming languages and continuous desire to learn more;
- Is comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment;
- Has a strong focus on business outcomes;
- Is comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders;
- Will focus on lowering the mean time between having ideas and making stuff happen.
The skills you’ll need:
- Experience with at least one of Google Cloud, AWS, Azure or Open Stack;
- Experience with scripting languages - Infrastructure as Code (Powershell, Ansible, Bash, Terraform);
- Understanding of performance monitoring and tuning;
- Continuous integration/ delivery/ deployment pipelines;
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases;
- Has good Linux and Windows OS skills;
- Knowledge of web security and networking with a good understanding of protocols and services like TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, DNS, LDAP, Load balancing.
You’re a great fit for us if you:
- Have knowledge about agile way of working;
- Have the ability to communicate with users and other technical teams;
- Have a good sense of humor;
- Are always thinking, “What happens if this fails”;
- Can work independently and is self-motivated but thrives as part of a team;
- Enjoy planning and running disruptive testing failure scenarios;
- Have a good command of English.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Chair Massage;
- Free Bookster account;
- and…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.