Cloud Operations Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Who are we?
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Cloud Operations Engineer to join our team to run and monitor the Mambu infrastructure and to handle incidents, changes and support requests. As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you’ll improve and optimise the Mambu application, ensure increased performance and productivity for all Mambu teams. We have an exciting roadmap of new features and technical challenges ahead and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Run and monitor the Mambu Cloud infrastructure by:
- Ensuring that the infrastructure is highly available and can scale without any downtime for the customer;
- Making sure that the Mambu Cloud Platform and application doesn’t decrease performance due to infrastructure problems;
- Ensuring that the infrastructure costs are optimised by reducing them when possible without affecting the overall performance;
- Assuring that the Mambu Cloud Platform and application is protected and secure, and there is no breach in the infrastructure and in the application that can affect the integrity or security of the customer data;
- Handle incidents, changes and support requests by:
- Handling production and non-production incidents and alerts;
- Handling change requests like creating new customer environments, platforms and application releases;
- Handling support requests from internal and external customers;
- Ensuring that all Customer SLAs are met;
- Ensuring that all Internal OLAs are met;
- Improve and optimise the Mambu Cloud Platform by:
- Helping and supporting the engineering teams by giving them operational measurements, feedback and reports, so that they can increase performance of the Mambu Application and increase engineering productivity;
- Helping and supporting the sales and delivery teams by giving them operational measurements, feedback and reports, so that they can stay ahead of customer needs;
- Develop and improve operational tools and processes by:
- Improving the Operational processes so that we provide a high class IT service to the customers and meet all SLAs;
- Integrating and managing Monitoring and Alerting Systems;
- Integrating and managing Data Collecting, Processing, Analyzing and Reporting tools;
- Automating repetitive tasks and infrastructure configuration;
You need to have:
- Incident/Change Management knowledge and experience
- Basic knowledge of web servers ( Apache, NGINX, Tomcat)
- Solid knowledge of Linux systems (. RedHat Enterprise Linux/CentOS)
- Solid scripting and programming knowledge and experience (. Shell Scripting, Python)
- Good knowledge of monitoring and alerting solutions (. AWS CloudWatch, Site24x7, ELK/EFK, Prometheus)
- Good knowledge of database administration
- Good knowledge of network (load balancing, DNS) and security concepts
- Good knowledge of Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS) and/or virtualization
- Good communication, strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with planning, collaboration and reporting tools ( Jira, Trello, HipChat, Confluence, Excel)
We hope you have:
- Basic understanding of scalable web application and microservice architecture
- Application security knowledge (secure software development practices)
- Breaking down customer requirements into infrastructure changes and Pre-sales consulting experience
- Basic experience with configuration management tools (. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
- Experience with BI tools (. Kibana, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience with container orchestrators technologies (. Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code technologies (. Terraform, Heat)
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas/ Monthly bus pass
- Monthly digital meal tickets
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Therapeutic massage
- Sports package
- Eye glasses vouchers
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, digital banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities.