Cloud Integration Support Delivery Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customer and systems support of SOA suite on-premise software, Oracle Integration Cloud, SOA CS
- Troubleshoot and analyze application servers and new technologies, with a focus on web servers and application servers (Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere, IIS, Apache, Tomcat), Windows and Unix system administration (Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), and Java Application Programming Interfaces (API’s).
- Interact remotely with customers, partners, and software developers to provide technical advice and assistance.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Work with Sustaining Engineering in prioritizing and resolving issues of the highest technical and political severity.
- Have the ability to analyze and resolve issues
- Prepare other support engineers for support of newly released products.
- Identify and document product defects for Development Engineering and Sustaining Engineering.
- Review design specifications and external technical publications and provide feedback for product and document improvement.
- Minimum of 2 years software support/ customer service experience with products on Unix (Linux,, Solaris, AIX, or HPUX) and Windows platforms
- Preferred SOA background with a good understanding of Service Component Architecture and core SOA Design pattern
- Proven working experience in the following areas is a must: Web servers and application servers (ORACLE Weblogic, IBM Websphere, IIS, Apache, Tomcat)
- Prior experience in ORACLE SOA products (BPEL, BPM, OSB, SOACS, OIC) is considered a major plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Desire to work to one of IT leader industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to read and interpret stack traces and troubleshoot issues involving system and process crash events.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues involving platform performance under load.
- Ability to read and analyze network trace data in detail to understand and resolve inter server communication issues.
- Advanced customer support and communications skills.
- Ability to read and interpret programming languages at a code level (especially Java).
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple technical issues reported by customers
- BS Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience.
- Career coaching to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in volunteering to doing charity work.
- Competitive benefits, medical insurance.