Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 2000 €
Beck et al. Services is a modern global IT service provider of high performance infrastructures to medium and large business customers like Continental, Infineon, KWS SAAT and many others.
Development and operations are fully integrated these days to increase business value.
Modern IT solutions live in the cloud and are in constant transformation.
We're looking here for available deep cloud know-how with main focus on AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure and VMWare .
Your Responsibilities would be:
- Design, deploy, maintain and manage dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable IT infrastructures and applications on AWS, Azure and private cloud (VMWare)
- Design, orchestrate and operate cloud and hybrid enterprise infrastructures
- Select appropriate cloud services to design and deploy an application based on specific requirements
- Implement cost control strategies for AWS and Azure infrastructures
- Streamline deployment processes, establish procedures aiming fully automated and continuous delivery of enterprise services
- Provide constant consulting, maintenance and support services for our client, European Union (EU) institutions
We expect from you the following:
- Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS, Azure and private cloud (VMWare)
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning and good knowledge of services like EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB, RDS, SQS, SWF, EBS, etc
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure provisioning and good knowledge of services like Virtual Machines, Storage Block Blob, Cool Storage, SQL DB, Queue Storage, Logic Apps, Storage Disk, DNS, Traffic Manager, etc
- Application deployment and data migration on public and private cloud
- Hands on experience in Enterprise VPN solutions for integration of data center and cloud
- Troubleshooting in specific cloud environments (public and private)
- Windows Server administration (Active Directory/ LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Print), MS Exchange, Lync / Skype for Business
- Knowledge of monitoring (Icinga, SCOM, Nagios) and logging tools that integrate with cloud solutions
- Optionally knowledge of cloud management and orchestrations platforms ( DXC Agility)
- You have a university degree in Computer Science or proven cloud know-how and experience (3+ years is preferably)
- Exceptional candidates have worked with and optionally certified for a few of these technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker et al., GitHub
- Knowledge of managed SQL-Server services
- You are a team player and communicator, excellent in technical thinking (“systems, not silos”)
- You are passionately embracing the cloud, eager to automate yourself out of the job - only to free yourself for even more solution thinking and social coding
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- We are a cross-functional team having all skills required to ship our results
- We frequently deliver business value to our customers
- We are encouraged to constantly improve ourselves
- We have a flat hierarchy with short communication ways
- We work in virtual global teams with other international professionals
- We value innovative ideas to advance
- We work in a friendly environment and have fun together at regular team events
Our offer includes also:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal tickets
- Private medical services
- Private pension program
- Monthly budget for transportation, sports, healthcare
- Extensive training and certifications on required technologies
Both employment and subcontractor/freelancer applications are welcome !
- What added value would you bring to Beck et al. Services ?