Cloud Apps Support Engineer-SOA/Sys Admin
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Oracle Fusion Applications Support Team is now expanding to support our rapidly increasing customer base. It is a unique opportunity to be part of the future of Oracle Support and help shape the organization to benefit our customers, employees and the organization overall. If you are excited of being involved with Fusion from the early stages then this is the place to be.
This position is for the Fusion Applications Technologies team, focus area System Administration/SOA.
- Enterprise Scheduling Services (ESS) - Scheduling Services and Batch ProcessingBatch customizations, request submission, retry /incompatibility / specialization, ESS security, and ESS management /monitoring/tuning. Job types include Java, C, PL/SQL, BIP, and Binary Scripts.)
- Managing MiddleTier & Applications: Components like Weblogic Server and related Applications. (Works with application servers, web servers, clusters, load balancers, and Enterprise Manager to manage performance.)
- Managing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA): Embedded SOA configuration and architecture in Fusion Applications. (Works with SOA Composites, customizations, BPEL Process Manager, Mediator, Human Workflow, Approval Management extensions (AMX), Business Rules, User Messaging Service, Adapters, B2B, Business Events (EDN), and Binding Components.
- Managing Performance: Applications and all components that make up the application's technology stack. (Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, Fusion Applications Control, JRockit Mission Control and other diagnostic tools to monitor Fusion Applications middle tier and database for high availability and scalability and triage overall performance issues .)
- Internationalization (I18n): Internationalization - diagnose all kind of language, localization and globalization issues. (Applying globalization and translations to Fusion Applications, i18n Coding Standards, i18n Architecture and Development, and Message Catalogs in i18n packages)
- Managing Backup & Recovery: Applications, servers and databases before or after backup or recovery. (Weblogic Server, Oracle Database, ESS, and Linux. Components of WLS include Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle SOA Suite, and Oracle HTTP Server.
Desired Technical Skills:
(Computer Science) or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience are also considered
Applied Technologies - knowledge of and experience in one or more of the following applied technologies:
oWebLogic Server(WLS) and/or Enterprise Manager (EM)
oPerformance & Scalability
oInternationalization: Internalization in enterprise applications
oERP Product Support:
Foundational Technologies: Knowledge or and experience in multiple of the following foundational technologies:
oerating System: Unix /Windows
oJava /Java EE