Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic IT administrator to join our team to operate and improve our cloud and on-premise deployments used by organizations around the world. As a Mambu Cloud Administrator, you’ll be responsible for ensuring quality of service attributes like security, availability and performance of our existing multi-cloud and on-premise environments. You will further be in charge of deployment of new releases, setup of new environments and improvement of IT operation processes.
- Manage configuration, deployment, administration, monitoring and analysis of the Mambu cloud service in multiple cloud and on-premise environments
- Support and advise our development, quality assurance and support team on infrastructure related issues
- Perform infrastructure related tasks resulting from development, quality assurance and support activities
- Improve and automate IT operations, continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Be operator on duty for seven daysevery three weeks
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced agile team together with developers, quality assurance engineers, support and other ops staff to solve challenging problems
You need to have:
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- At least 5 years in Linux and network administration
- Experience in administrating web applications
- Experience with scripting languages on real world projects (. bash, python)
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We hope you have:
- At least 2 years experience managing cloud environments
- Good knowledge on IT security
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, Java Virtual Machine and MySQL
- Experience in managing AWS environments
- Experience in build tools for continuous integration and delivery
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- Your brand new MacBook Pro
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas or Moldova, Iasi
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.