Client Support Executive Univ. Admissions Software
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
QS Quacquarelli Symonds is a leading global provider of specialist higher education information and solutions, with over 550 employees across 5 continents, partnering with 3000+ universities worldwide. Our most recognizable activities include the QS World University Rankings, our international student recruitment events, and our websites (. ) that attract 70+ million annual visitors. Our software division, QS Unisolution, offers solutions that enable universities to effectively manage international partnerships and mobilities (MoveON) and applications and admissions (MoveIN / TopApply).
QS Mission: To enable motivated people around the world to fulfil their potential by fostering international mobility, educational achievement and career development.
In this role, you will be part of our QS Unisolution team, providing first line support to university clients who use our online solutions for managing applications to higher education programs.
Client Support Executives respond to enquiries and requests, from both university staff and candidates, and provide pro-active support that adds value to the solutions and maintains high levels of client satisfaction.
You will need to be able to understand client enquiries, advise on the effective use of the products, and where necessary, escalate requests to the technology services team.
Training will be provided on the product and use of support systems (JIRA, Confluence, smartsheet).
Salary is competitive and there is an annual performance-based bonus scheme.
Responsibilities include (but not restricted to):
- Handling customer support requests regarding functional use of our University Admissions Software
- Troubleshooting issues and escalating to the technology services team, where appropriate
- Managing requests for customization / improvements, providing an interface to services / product teams
- Consistent and effective use of support tickets, development cards and other support systems
- Handling email from applicants and referees in regard to online applications to a school program
- Testing functionality after changes have been made to the system
- Updating job knowledge through reading, training and collaboration with colleagues
- An aptitude for software / online systems
- Customer support experience is very desirable but not a must
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English
- Knowledge of standard office and online applications (. Excel, Teams, Cloud conferencing)
- A consultative manner, able to listen to and understand client requests and needs
- A problem solver with an analytical mind, who pays attention to detail
- An effective communicator, who can explain complex products in a non-technical way
- Well organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Motivated and independent worker
- Strong team-work and cooperative attitude
- Italian language skills would be an advantage
- Va rugam frumos sa ne comunicati nivelul asteptarilor financiare pentru acest Rol.