Client Success Manager with Russian
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested in joining the team?
The ultimate goal of our Client Success Management Team is to empower customers to get the most value out of 2Checkout, surpass their business objectives and become outrageously successful
We work with customers either in 1:1 engagements for high impact objectives, or by running 1:many success programs to impact target customer groups. You need to understand customers’ business objectives and help to identify ways we can deliver increased value.
We're looking for people that have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in helping us build a new approach to working with customerThe ideal candidate has incredible customer-facing skills, a strong analytical mindset and thrives in a rolling-up-your-sleeves environment.
If you have this magical combination of skills, then we want to talk with you!
What you'll do:
- Own and retain a portfolio of customers, working in concert with our support and Sales Teams to deliver stellar customer experiences and great business result
- You will engage 1:1 with customers during Launch and with targeted customers at key points during their customer journey to ensure adoption of 2CO features.
- You will find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale.
- You will test program ideas and track results based on defined customer KPIs.
- You will identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- You will coach customers to be product experts. Train their teams on 2CO methodologies and self-serve resources so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- You will partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- You will create and adapt customer assets and delivery channels to maximize impact. You will help drive customer references and case studies.
- Proactively monitor your portfolio for risk and opportunity, while delivering best in class Retention, Adoption, and Customer Satisfaction
- Lead regular Customer Business Reviews and use your discovery skill set to understand and align with customers on their strategic business objectives and needs
- Develop expert knowledge of the 2CO product and guide customers to the features, tools and use cases that will deliver the most value to their businesses
- Engage your customer portfolio with creative outreach campaigns that drive excitement and adoption of the 2CO platform
- Be the "Voice of the Customer" and act as the customer liaison to cross-functional teams like Product, Marketing and Executive Staff. You will empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, account management or sales organization experience a benefit.
- Knowing Russian at an advanced level
- Self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships.
- Ability to embrace mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Why you’ll love working here:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with performance bonuses
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events