Client Success Manager with German
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Continuous learning is essential. That’s why we offer amazing and learning opportunities to help you drive your future.
Join our new Client Advisory project in Bucharest! Be part of our brand-new Order Management team and benefit from an intensive learning and development plan and grow your career at an accelerated pace.
Are you the right fit for the Job?
- If you are fluent in German and have a conversational level of English
- If you have an interest in Telecommunications and / or Internet Service Provider Companies
- If you have minimum 2 years of previous work experience in Customer Service
- If you are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
- If you have excellent communication skills
What will you do?
- Act as junior account manager and drive the excellence in customer service Provide client advocate support through specific processes and perform escalations when necessary
- Deliver professional and on time service to all customers
What’s in it for you?
- Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
- Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges
- Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription
- Please rate your German skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational;
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this position?