Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
QS Unisolution is a young, international company with offices in London, Stuttgart and Bucharest. We provide innovative IT solutions in the field of higher education, which are already being used by over 300 institutions worldwide to optimise their student recruitment and internationalisation processes. QS Unisolution is a subsidiary of QS Quacquarelli Symonds, which was founded in 1990 and has established itself as the leading global provider of specialist higher education solutions. QS works with over 2000 of the world's leading higher education institutions, running events across 50 countries, such as the QS World MBA Tour, managing websites including and publishing the QS World University Rankings.
QS Mission: To enable motivated people around the world to fulfil their potential by fostering international mobility, educational achievement and career development.
The Client Services and Support Executive will be responsible for responding to enquiries and requests for support from both schools and candidates using TopApply, an online system for managing enquiries and applications to higher education programs. You will also be responsible for key client projects, which are likely to include migrating clients to our new MoveIN system; collecting and defining requirements, and providing pro-active support to add value to the service and maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
Responsibilities will involve (but are not restricted to):
- Handling customer support requests regarding functional use of TopApply
- Troubleshooting issues and escalating to the development team, where appropriate
- Managing client requests for customisation to the system, providing an interface to development
- Consistent and effective use of support ticket, development cards and other support systems
- Handling email from applicants and referees in regard to online applications to a school program
- Preparing and providing training and documentation to clients in the use of the system
- Supporting migration to MoveIN, as appropriate
- Testing functionality after changes have been made to the system
- Keeping management informed by preparing reports on activity, performance and problems
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Previous customer service experience with online software systems
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English
- Highly proficient with standard PC packages (. Excel and Word) and be generally confident with using web applications, such as web conferencing, document sharing and cloud storage systems
- You will have a consultative manner, able to listen to and understand client requests and needs
- You will be numerate, analytical and a problem solver, who pays attention to detail
- You will be an effective communicator, who can explain complex products in a non-technical way (experience of providing training over the phone or face to face in a classroom is a plus)
- You will have strong organisation and project management skills
- You will be able to prioritise and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- You will be happy to work alone at times but also be a good team player
- Other languages, especially French, would be an advantage, as would basic HTML skills
- A detailed knowledge of the higher education market is not essential but you must have a desire to learn, enthusiasm to progress your career and a willingness to work hard to achieve this.
- QS is a multi-cultural organization, with more than 25 languages spoken by our team of approximately 300 people. We are known for our entrepreneurial spirit and actively encourage employees to initiate and develop business ideas and share the rewards of our success. You should be comfortable with the challenges of a dynamic environment
Medical subscription to private company
Modern office in the city center
Opportunity to learn and grow in an international friendly environment