Client Service Consultant – HR Solutions - DUTCH
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
. ADP HR Solutions Overview
ADP HR Solutions are strategically focused, globally scalable HR systems that deliver unmatched expertise and service, comprehensive unified services, innovative and intuitive technology, and valuable insights to help unlock your workforce’s maximum potential.
ADP HR Solutions empower clients to effectively address business challenges with a flexible, secure and integrated HCM solution that supports the full spectrum of HR needs – from recruitment to retirement and everything in between.
. ADP HR Solutions Vision
Empowering HR to provide insightful solutions anywhere, anytime that drives business success now and looking out into the future.
- Be part of ADP’s next generation HCM offering from the very beginning
- ADP HR System Lifecycle Solutions - Managing all HCM processes within a single integrated cloud-based solution
. Key Responsibilities
- Undergo Product training, maintain up-to-date knowledge and evolve alongside the HR Solutions
- Communicate with the Principal Consultant / customer contacts to understand in-depth technical aspects of the customer ‘s requirements
- Ensure that the implemented functionality is thoroughly tested and delivered on time
- Provide technically accurate and sustainable resolutions to client reported problems and document these for future reference
- Provide sustainable solutions within the scope of the HR solutions to satisfy the customer requirements
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships based on trust and credibility with all our customers
- Help in continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with implementation and product development teams around the globe to identify and report defects
- Maintain and contribute to the Knowledge Base library
- Work closely with the team and support in training and assessing new recruits
- Adhere to ADP standards, policies and methodologies in all areas of business
- Giving advice to clients to optimize their use of the product
- Adjust set up of the product when requested
- Ability to influence and guide clients to ADP best practice and standard solution adoption
- Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering or Computer Applications is an added advantage
- Multilingual Capability: Fluent both speaking and writing in English and Dutch
- Proven experience in supporting international customers
- Experience working with HR Information Systems / CRM Systems will be a massive advantage
- Ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment, alongside other energetic professionals
- Experience working in SQL will be an added advantage
- Ability to understand Client business requirements and recommend the appropriate solution whilst being aware of technical constraints
- Knowledge of HR legislation would be an advantage
- Excellent communication in oral, written and listening skills
- Awareness of the positioning of the product in the market place
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
- Solid customer focus, with the aim of building lasting relationships