Client Experience Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Got a head full of ideas?
We’re looking for an experienced Client Experience Manager.
It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
The purpose of this role is overseeing customer support at EveryMatrix Group level. This is to ensure support is at the highest quality even when the responsibility of support is decentralized to several departments, currently with five different customer support teams, each with own team and shift leaders. Several of these teams operate 24/7. They are placed in Bucharest and Malta. The Client Experience Manager refers to the EveryMatrix Head of Account Management.
- Oversee our customer support team;
- Create and deliver training sessions for Customer Support Teams;
- Improved retention of staff;
- Establish and monitor KPIs;
- Help grow expertise level of Support Teams to reduce load on Account Management;
- Inspire, motivate, coach and develop front-line leaders and staff;
- Manages and sets the performance and operating standards for the customer support supervisors and team members;
- Encourages effective and constructive feedback mechanism within the team and across teams to consistently improve and reach higher levels of efficiency and performance;
- Together with Head of Account Management ensure that EveryMatrix clients experience a professional and helpful dialogue with us at the highest level;
- Assist Support Team leaders in recruitment.
- Around 3 years of team leading experience on a similar role;
- Experience in customer support and team management;
- Proven background in an organized/ multinational environment (used with process, procedure, discipline etc);
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills with solid track record in leading change and transforming organizations/ teams;
- Ability to follow documented procedures, logical thinking;
- The technical aspects of an activity are fun for you;
- Participate in educational workshops to stay up-to-date on developments in the industry;
- Good written English skills (mandatory);
- Previous experience in gambling industry is a plus.
- Patient and tolerant, with strong personality;
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve;
- Highly organized, focus capacity;
- Time management skills;
- Active listener;
- Customer Satisfaction mindset;
- Effective Communication – Extensive Experience – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.