Client Coordination Senior
engleză, germană, franceză, italiană
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Responsible and accountable for the successful project management of international clients projects;
- Undertake clear project management ensuring large and complex projects are broken down into actions, measurable outputs and defined timeframes;
- Proactively liaise with local and global teams to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives;
- Develop client-reporting standards working with international teams to support the Steering Committee model implemented. This includes defining and implementing the execution of the processes with respect to the client coordination activities (. Standard Operating Procedures, including client satisfaction surveys; country and steering committee dashboards);
- Provide reporting on his/her activity, financial information updates, achievements, risks and also escalate any issues that may arise;
- Take the needed actions in order to meet the deadlines during the execution phases;
- Take the needed actions in order to meet the Services Level Agreements and subsequent KPIs agreed with the client;
- Support the International Team Leader / Partner during steering committees meetings or coordination calls;
- Proactively inform the Client Coordination Manager with guidelines / highlights about the information escalated by the local offices;
- Prepare invoicing information to issue sales invoices;
- Take part of the innovation and continuous improvement programs, thus contributing to Mazars’s success.
- Follow and suggest improvements on the standard operating procedures for the coordination of international compliance assignments, based on current and external best practice;
- Continuously challenge and seek to improve standard operating procedures to enhance client experience and the quality and consistency of the service provided;
- Follow and suggest improvements on internal reporting dashboards with supporting KPIs that allow stakeholders to assess performance and ensure that Mazars meets global client SLAs;
- Maintain the contact list and scope of services updated by country and by assignment;
- Monitor the fees invoiced by the local countries against contract; highlight forecasts versus actuals;
- Ensure legal, risk and quality requirements are met (contracts signed, liabilities limitation, etc…);
- Participate to the strategy of development of the activity;
- Responsible for adhering to HR, business and legal requirements.
- Education: University degree in Economics/ Finance and Accounting.
- Relevant expertise:
-A minimum of 4-5 years in finance and accounting;
-Previous senior experience in an international environment;
3. Special knowledge:
- Proven work experience as a senior including dealing with international stakeholders and clients for both areas of delivery and reporting;
- Able to define, create and implement project management workflows and processes including flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans;
- Developed capacity to structure and organize complex information flows and manage multiple deadlines and tasks;
- Familiarity with management of change; risk management and quality assurance control including governance and internal controls;
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural or international teams;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in French;
- Excellent communication; strategic alignment with senior stakeholders and colleagues and clients - ability to articulate complex topics and interact with all levels of management;
- Advanced industry/market intelligence;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Effectively comprehend AOS strategies, organizations, policies, processes, systems and operations;
- Exceptional understanding of working in a global, virtual environment;
- Excellent communication with senior stakeholders and colleagues;
- Highly developed ability to analyze, prioritize and execute multiple activities;
- Proven process improvement experience.
4. Leadership competencies:
- Results & Performance (Self Starter, Assertiveness, Goal Accountability, Tactical Planning & Tracking, and Line of Sight);
- Customer Centric (Responsiveness and Follow Through, External Perspective/Focus on Customers, and Develop Innovative Solutions);
- Team Leadership & Personal Effectiveness (Relationship Building, Listening & Receptivity/Clear & Effective;
- Communication, Collaboration, Influencing, and Self-Development);
- Business Acumen (Financial Acumen, Analyzing & Diagnosing, Decisiveness, Accelerating Change).