1. Support of realizing business goals of the company based on the company strategy and concept of sales activities.
2. Prepare actively offer quotations for clients and process relevant documentation based on defined input from the Account Manager.
3. Monitor regular and continuous update of the shared database of clients and potential clients (Sales Force)
4. Communicate with other company departments in order to satisfy the needs and requirements of the potential or existing clients.
5. Build and maintain the client files and documents on regular basis.
6. Coordinate business relations with clients in his portfolio on day-to-day basis.
7. Responsible for all steps of a particular car quotation process, cooperating with client during order- creating procedure, responsible for proper car order and delivery within the frame of internal procedures.
8. Participate in creating long-term and stable client relations (client retention) by means of regular car- fleet renewal on the basis of customer credit approval.
9. Within the frame of valid contracts assure proper fulfilment of mutual contract obligations, and submit potential amendment proposals to his supervisor.
10. Issue and supervise recalculations
11. Monitor and manage cost centers and client invoicing process
12. Direct involvement in managing client complaints
Qualifications and requirements