Payroll Client Account Manager (Spanish/German)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză, italiană, spaniolă
The In-Country Client Account Manager (ICAM) is a payroll service position focusing on payroll and customer service responsibilities. The ICAM works on a portfolio of Clients and interfaces with internal teams being on location with the ADP Best of Breed country partner. The ICAM is responsible for all critical steps to provide our Clients a seamless payroll process from input to pay date. The ICAM will participate in ongoing client account services training and will be responsible for contributing to internal projects while developing and learning their ongoing client base. The ICAM is also responsible for understanding each client specific process to provide key recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains. The ICAM is responsible for ensuring the overall quality, accuracy, and on-time delivery of specified country payroll while increasing client satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in ongoing training sessions on company protocols for payroll management and client services for the first 3-6 months of initial start date.
- Assists with internal projects and working alongside other departments to achieve company wide goals while training on processes and protocols.
- Works effectively within the team to ensure all department deadlines and payroll deadlines are met.
- Responsible for generating reports to analyze, audit, reconcile and verify country specific payroll data.
- Strong communication and cross cultural skills to collaborate with international team members.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of each Client’s payroll.
- Complete and deliver monthly checklist metrics:
- Ensure timely completion
- Ensure step by step processes are followed
- Ensure payrolls are paid on time
- Ensure invoices are billed accurately
- Manage controls (client and internal changes):
- Ensure that all documentation is up to date
- Ensure all deliverables are completed timely and accurately
- Provide clients with:
- Strong critical problem solving results
- Strong, long-term relationships
- Ensure each client payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively with both the client and partners.
- Ensure client deliverables and Service Level Agreements (if present) are being completed timely and accurately.
- Serve as client advocate and collaborate internally and externally as needed to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met.
- Is responsible for reviewing and communicating payroll changes between the Client and local Payroll vendors.
- Is responsible for auditing the local vendor’s payroll calculations.
- ICAM will be responsible for managing all aspects and steps of the funding process.
- Maintains open items logs and tracks improvements to ensure all open items are closed.
- Maintains country specific system access to the respective in-country platforms to look up and verify client queries in real-time.
- Holds key country specific knowledge based on compliance regulations for processing payroll.
- Passion - Client Service Management
- Education – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience – Minimum of 3 years of related in country payroll experience in a payroll service environment
- Local payroll platform knowledge and expertise
- In-depth knowledge of in country payroll regulations.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Local language expertise in their respective country
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both local language and English
- Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Strong organization skills
- Analytical skills
- Expertise using MS Office applications
- Ability to travel