Claims Analyst is your German challenge!
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Do You want
to go global
for a leading Allianz brand
in a corporate insurance environment?
The Claims Analyst will have the opportunity to work for a leading Allianz brand, acting in international corporate and industrial insurance and be part of one of the world’s strongest financial services groups.
The Claims Analyst is responsible for claims management, as well as for data controlling, reconciliations and reporting in an international business environment and systems and carries out the necessary coordination with all involved internal departments or global external stakeholders.
If you are:
- Fluent in German and English (C1/2 level mandatory, both written and verbal);
- Graduate of Finance, Law or any other economic degree;
- Outstanding in analytical skills;
- Problem-solving Champion & solution driven;
- ERP and MS Office full-time friend;
- Details oriented & data accuracy ambassador;
- Agile in global matrix networks;
- Previously exposed to insurance land (a plus).
Then, you match our best potential future colleague doing among others:
- Claims data maintenance in specific insurance IT Systems;
- Reporting activities and data controlling and reconciliations;
- Claims management (opening claims, analyzing information, follow up with all stakeholders for additional information or clarification up to task completion when required);
- Work in close cooperation with German and international brokers, internal Operations, IT and Underwriting departments or with other international insurance companies and support claims and accounting departments with various inputs and actions;
- Payments processing as per the guidelines;
- Fully adhere to claims guidelines, as well as ensuring the other directives such as compliance, antitrust law, economic sanctions or anti-fraud are met.
Dare to take this challenge!
Looking forward to bring you in our Allianz World!