CalCrom is part of CalCon group, a spin-off for building physics from Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization based in Munich, Germany. Our software-solution epiqr® is the excellent result of European and national research for the real estate sector. Our goal is to continue the application of research results and to transform them into reliable tools for practitioners in the real estate sector. Our customers are for example important housing associations, the German State, the Austrian State, Deutsche Telekom, etc.
Do you want to be part of this dynamically growing company?
We are hiring for our office in Iași, Romania
Civil Engineer or Architect as Software Tester
• Completed degree in Civil Engineering or Achitecture
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word)
• Good knowledge of the English language, German is a plus
• Very good team player
• Structured and logical way of thinking
• Responsible and independent working style
• Would be an advantage: knowledge in databases and SQL, experience in software testing, Selenium, HTML.
• Understand business requirements and question them critically in order to detect errors already in the design phase
• Transfer of technical requirements into test cases
• Execute test cases and write bug reports in a ticket system (JIRA)
• Close cooperation with the development team and with the product owner
• Test automation (Selenium)
• Safe job in a future-oriented IT-Business
• Efficient mentoring and guidance by experienced colleagues
• Motivating salary
• Working in a young and dynamic team
• Easily accessible workplace by public transportation
Is this exactly your profile? Or is your profile matching the most of our requirements? Then don’t waste any time and send us your application with the usual documents (contact details, CV, certifications) and become a part of our CalCrom family.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.