Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day acrolients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team
This position is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of Secureworks’ production and nonproduction Citrix infrastructure, applications, systems, and tools. This will involve developing detailed recommendations for business areas, management, architectural design, strategic planning and implementation. Daily tasks include but are not limited to troubleshooting and resolving issues, monitoring and tracking, auditing, consultation with other departments to resolve systems issues and analyzing and recommending system changes.
- Enterprise application/infrastructure – Designs, installs, configures, upgrades, and supports network systems, as well as creating and maintaining automation scripts.
- Provides second and third level support for troubleshooting of user access, system availability, and performance issues with Citrix platform and applications.
- Clearly identifies, reviews and revises server administration processes/procedures to ensure optimal levels of support.
- Researches, analyzes and recommends changes for future system growth by utilizing industry standard monitoring/research tools.
- Recommends security management practices, including the ongoing promotion of awareness on current threats, auditing of server logs and other security management processes, as well as following established security standards.
- Manages vendor relationships ensuring cost control and timely deliverables.
- Documents and manages risks, issues, assumptions, and constraints impacting delivery efforts.
- Interacts with technical team(s) to translate functional specifications into technology solutions.
- Interacts with appropriate teams to help prioritize specific projects with global level initiatives.
- Provides 24x7x365 on-call support as necessary, and work weekends and/or holidays as necessary.
- Provides status reports and project schedules.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- Minimum of five years of experience in technology solutions (. network, administration, security essentials, desktop & server administration, application configuration & administration, application development).
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience with XenApp/XenDesktop, with at least two years’ experience administering XenApp and XenApp/XenDesktop .
- Minimum of five years’ experience with Windows Servers in an enterprise environment.
- Proven experience utilizing enterprise level virtualization technologies such as VMware.
- Solid understanding and proven experience with tools such as Process Monitor, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and other server monitoring tools to troubleshoot server software as well as network issues.
- Must be able to manage program level activities by developing and executing against a strategic program charter.
- Must possess process improvement skills and demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide solutions.
- Must be extremely responsive, with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must possess and work with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated strong organizational qualities in order to meet tight deadlines as well as coordinate, prioritize and communicate project status to applicable parties.
- Must be a team player – friendly, communicative, open, honest, thoughtful and committed. Must work cooperatively with others, sharing ideas and collaborating and ultimately putting team goals first.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or with team members with little supervision.
- Proven experience leading meetings and presenting complex information to clients of multiple skill levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong proven leadership and mentoring skills.
- Must be able to respond to crisis situations in a methodical way and to prioritize work effectively.
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
- Citrix Certifications
- Administering Active Directory group policies in a large enterprise environment.
- A minimum of one year experience scripting in PowerShell or VBS.
Why work with us?
Life at Secureworks (a Dell Technologies Company) means collaborating with, learning from, and partnering with some of the brightest security professionals in the industryur dedicated team members share a passion for technology and for protecting our clients. When we see an opportunity for improvement, we eagerly accept the challenge and are energized by finding a better solutiour winning culture is brought to life by our team members who proudly demonstrate our Core Values everyday: Clients First, Integrity, Ownership, Respectful Honesty, and Innovation. These values have successfully guided our decisions and actions since our entrepreneurial roots and set the tone for us as we aspire to be the global leader in cybersecurity solutions. We invest in our global team, and offer resources, tools, and programs that empower all of us to learn, grow, and fulfill our potential on a daily
If you are eager to pursue a career in cybersecurity - and not just find a job - consider joining the team that is Collectively Smarter. Together, we help our clients to be Exponentially Safer.
“At the end of the day,
If we can protect our clients,
Nothing else matters.
If we cannot protect our clients,
Nothing else matters.”