Cisco System Engineer - Collaboration
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Brașov, Iași, Ploiești, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- understanding of customers’ needs and provisioning of technical consultancy to the sales department during presales phase
- collaboration with the sales department to prepare business offers and deal with the customers
- system support and implementation of technical solutions at the customers
- participation with our training center as a lecturer of Cisco training courses
- Responsible for project implementation and technical support of the Cisco Unified Collaboration related technologies (voice gateways, WebEx, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Meeting Server, Cisco IM & Presence, TelePresence Server)
Desired skills and certifications
- a strong background in consultative, architecture-based pre-sales or projects
- determines collaboration solutions requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements;
- fluent written and verbal communication in English
- presentation skills
- previous working knowledge in at least some of the following:
- design of collaboration solutions by evaluating customer needs;
- implementing collaboration solutions;
- certifications from IT vendors such as Cisco Systems will increase your chances.
Our client is an international company that recently entered on Romanian market.